We CARE while you heal.
Personal Care Inc. provides short term care to you while you recover from short term medical trauma, such as recovery from serious personal injury or surgery. We assist with temporary rehab care that will speed your recovery while you receive high quality in-home care.
Post-Surgery and Rehabilitation Assistance:
- With professional temporary rehab care, you will recover from accidents, surgery, trauma and disease while receiving the highest-quality care and service. We want to work with you to recover and regain your quality of life, while remaining in your home.
- Short term senior care is critical for older adults/seniors who are at risk of a stroke, broken hip, heart attack or other significant medical problems. Our qualified staff will help you navigate the recovery process.
- Surgical procedures like hip replacements, back surgery, and C-sections will require longer recovery times. Often, you may need the assistance of a nurse to administer medications, change wound bandages and more.
Our Short Term Care:
- NO hidden franchise fees to pass on to you!
- We help those with disabilities thrive.
- We are specialists in senior care, elder care, child care, Alzheimer’s and dementia care, Diabetes Types I & II management, heart disease services, Parkinson’s care, and much more!
- Personal Care Inc., unlike many of our competitors, offers assistance with your and skilled services such as blood pressure and blood sugar (glucose) monitoring, catheters, and tube feeding.
- All services are delivered by certified nursing assistants (CNAs), and monitored by our registered nurses (RNs).
- We are available 24/7, and open to special requests.
- We provide quality care in Greensboro, Winston Salem, High Point, Burlington, Asheboro, Lexington, Yanceyville and the seven counties of the Triad!
Custom Care Plans:
- Our team works with you and your family to create a customized short term care plan that will work with your lifestyle and budget.
Stay well! Our staff are skilled and compassionate, and are trained for many types of health issues. We will provide quality care for as long as you need us!