Personal Care Inc. provides elder care, senior care and long-term care for adults and children with ongoing health issues that require assistance. Together, we will maintain your independence so that you may remain at home with less worry.
- Long-term care is necessary when a disabled or elderly individual is no longer able to complete personal care or other daily activities without assistance, such as walking with fall precautions, cooking, bathing, toileting, and dressing.
- There are a range of reasons for long-term care, including chronic illness, aging or disability. It is estimated that about 70 percent of people over age 65 will require some type of long-term care services during their lifetime.
- The amount and type of care needed depends on the individual requirements of each person. We customize your care to fit your needs.
- NO hidden franchise fees to pass on to you!
- We help those with disabilities thrive.
- We are specialists in senior care, elder care, child care, Alzheimer’s and dementia care, Diabetes Types I & II management, heart disease services, Parkinson’s care, and much more!
- Personal Care Inc., unlike many of our competitors, offers assistance with your and skilled services such as blood pressure and blood sugar (glucose) monitoring, catheters, and tube feeding.
- All services are delivered by certified nursing assistants (CNAs), and monitored by our registered nurses (RNs).
- We are available 24/7, and open to special requests.
- We provide quality care in Greensboro, Winston Salem, High Point, Burlington, Asheboro, Lexington, Yanceyville and the seven counties of the Triad!
Custom Care Plans:
- Our team works with you and your family to create a customized care plan that will work with your lifestyle and budget.
Long-term care is peace of mind. Our staff are skilled and compassionate, and are trained for many types of health issues. We will provide quality care for as long as you need us!
Some insurance programs may cover these services.
Contact us for a free consultation!